Samsung is reportedly planning to introduce two new Fonblets. The official names of the new Galaxy Fonblets will likely be the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (GT-I9152) and the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 (GT-I9200).
As the name suggest the Galaxy Mega 5.8 will sport a 5.8-inch display and the Galaxy Mega 6.3 will have a 6.3-inch display. The screen size of the later is similar to that of the Samsung Galaxy Note III which we reported last month.
The Game Pad accessory of Samsung Galaxy S4 is compatible with Samsung devices with screen sizes ranging from 4-inch to 6.3-inch. Hence both the Fonblets will support the Game Pad.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 will be unveiled around week 22 (last week of May) and it will be available in White color. The Galaxy Mega 6.3 will be announced around week 25 (Mid June). Black and White will be the color variants of the device.
There is no detailed info regarding the specs and price details of the devices as of now. We hope to get the details soon.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details