In the UK, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is already available for £339, which is equivalent to $520. Now, the device will be heading to the US as well. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 will be available starting from tomorrow, April 11 for $400.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 features a 1.6GHz Exynos quad-core processor, a large 8.0-inch Super clear LCD display on the front with 1280 X 800 pixels of resolution, a 2GB RAM, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing snapper to make video calls, 16GB or 32GB of internal flash memory, a microSD slot for expanding the storage memory, and the usual connectivity option such as micro USB 2.0, 802.11 Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and a 4,600mAh battery. The Galaxy Note 8.0 is running Google’s Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean mobile operating system.
In addition to the above specs, the tablet is capable of unlimited note-taking uses including Memo, Diary and Must-remember lists.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 will be available from Samsung Stores as well as via Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, Staples, and others.
Accessories of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 such as Book Covers, USB, HDMI adapters and travel chargers will also be available for sale from mid-April. It is reported that the Book Covers will be available in four different color options: White, Green, Gray and Pink.
The tablet will be heading to Philippines on April 13 and it will cost P24000 ($583).
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details