ZTE has announced a new smartphone powered by Intel Clover Trail+ 2GHz processor with PowerVR SGX 544MP2 GPU. The ZTE Geek Android powered smartphone will sport a 5-inch High Definition display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
Alluring technical features of the device are 8MP rear-facing and 1MP front-facing cameras, 8GB of built-in storage, and 1GB of RAM. Google’s Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version will likely be the mobile operating system of the device.
Brief technical specs of the ZTE Geek:
# 5-inch 720p display with Gorilla Glass
# 8-megapixel Primary Camera
# 8GB of internal storage
# 1GB of RAM
# 2300mAh battery and wireless charging
# Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, UMTS 900/2100 and 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
The Intel Clover Trail+ processor is also featured on the Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 smartphone which sports a 5.5-inch display and it also boasts of a 1080p display full high-definition resolution performance at 400+ pixels per inch. The device was launched at the CES 2013 in Las Vegas.
The ZTE Geek is expected to be available in China and other regions very soon. There’s no further info regarding the official price tag of the device. We will let you know further details soon.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details