The Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Fonblet is now up for pre-order in Germany via online retailer, notebooksbilliger at €699 ($912). But the surprise is that the Fonblet hasn’t been officially announced and it is expected to be unveiled in the second quarter of this year along with the Samsung Galaxy 5.8 Fonblet.
Screen size of the Galaxy Mega 6.3 Fonblet is rumored to be equal to that of the 6.3-inch display of the upcoming Galaxy Note III.
The Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 will sport an 8MP rear-facing camera, a 2MP front-facing camera, a dual core-processor clocked at 1.7GHz, 1.5GB of RAM, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 80211 a/b/g/n, A-GPS, and 3200mAh battery to run the device. The dimension of the device is 88×167.6×7.9mm which is equally thick as the Samsung Galaxy S4. There’s no precise info which version of Google’s Android will power the device. But it is expected to be running on Google’s Android 4.1.2 or 4.2.2.
Black and White will be the color option of the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3.
The device will likely be offered by the South Korean mobile manufacturer in other regions very soon. Further info such as carrier availability of the device for different regions will come soon since the specified launch date of the device along with the Galaxy Mega 5.8 is sometime in May.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details