Recently, we reported that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 will be heading to the US on April 11. Well, the device is now available for sale in the region. The tablet can be ordered from different online retailers such as TigerDirect.com, Staples and BestBuy. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 with 16GB of internal memory is now available for $399.99.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is packed with a 1.6GHz Exynos quad-core processor, a large 8.0-inch Super clear LCD display on the front with 1280 x 800 pixels of resolution, a 2GB RAM, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing snapper to make video calls, 16GB or 32GB of internal flash memory, a microSD slot for expanding the storage memory, and the usual connectivity option such as micro USB 2.0, 802.11 Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and a 4,600mAh battery to power the tablet.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 is running Google’s Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean mobile operating system. The tablet is capable of unlimited note-taking uses including Memo, Diary and Must-remember lists.
A $25 Google Play Gift card will be offered to those customers who buy the tablet from Staples.
In the UK, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is already available for £339, which is equivalent to $520. The tablet will be heading to Philippines on April 13 and it will cost P24000 ($583).
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details