A week after its official announcement at an event at Facebook’s HQ in Menlo Park, AT&T has now officially begun offering the new HTC First smartphone for its consumers in the U.S. One of the highlighted features of this handset is Facebook Home service. The HTC First handset can be grabbed now from AT&T’s official website for an affordable price tag of $99.99, which requires your signature on a two-year contract with the carrier. AT&T is also asking the users to subscribe for data plans starting at $40 a month plus a data plan of $20 or more a month. without any contract, the device costs $449.99.
The device comes with Facebook Home’s content and people-centric UI front and center. It has got a 4.3-inch screen, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual-core processor. There’s a 5 MP camera on back side to record HD videos, and it ships with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS on board.
Read: HTC First Full Specs
AT&T is selling the HTC First phone in four different color options — black, white, red and blue. Hit up the below link to grab an unit.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details