The Asus FonePad has been officially announced in South East Asia. It is now available in Malaysia for RM 849 (243 USD). The version of the currently offered tablet has 8GB internal memory.
The tablet having model number ME317MG also known as FonePad k004 is packed with Intel Atom Z2420 processor which is clocked at 1.2GHz, 1GB of RAM and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. The device with a 7-inch display with IPS screen of 1280 x 800 resolution is running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean mobile operating system.
The tablet weighing around 340g measures 196.4 x 120.1 x 10.4mm in dimension and it supports 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.5mm headphone jack and MicroUSB port. It features GPS with GLONASS, accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, and e-compass sensors. In order to power the tablet, Asus packs a 4270mAh battery.
Many attractive features like SonicMaster, Floating App, SuperNote and more will be accessible like other Asus Tablets.
In the UK, the device is now up for pre-order via Amazon at £179.99 (around $276). The online retailer is now offering 16GB version of the Asus FonePad. It will be released on April 26. Other retailers are also expected to offer the device at the very soonest.
The smartphone was already got through the GCF certification. So, it can be used effectively on any mobile network anywhere in the world without any network compatibility issue. It is expected to be available in other regions at the very soonest.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details