A new budget friendly smartphone, ZTE Director has been officially launched in the US. The device is powered by Google’s Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box.
Customers can grab the device from US Cellular stores by paying for only one cent ($0.01) with a two-year contract agreement. The entry-level Android powered smartphone will also be available for sale at $99.99 without contract.
The mobile manufacturer is offering the ZTE Director smartphone packed with a 1.0 GHz single-core Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor along with a 512MB of RAM. In order to store your data, it has 4GB of internal storage but if the memory storage is not enough, a microSD slot for expanding storage space is also offered. It has a 3.5-inch WVGA display and measures 4.65 x 2.46 x 0.48 mm in dimension.
It sports a 3.0 MP rear facing camera and camcorder. It has an average capacitive 1500mAh battery to power the smartphone. Some preloaded apps including Amazon Music and Slacker Radio will be accessible. It features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and more. Thousands of apps through Google Play can be accessible to the users.
Hit the source link to buy the entry-level ZTE Director smartphone.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details