A new leak appears to have shed some light on the carrier availability of the Samsung Galaxy S4 handset in the United States. What we’re allegedly looking at (pictured below) is a Staples launch roadmap that lists the Galaxy S4 handset with possible release dates. As Staples apparently prepares to launch the U.S. carrier based Galaxy S4 smartphone, Engadget has received a leaked Staples training sheet from an anonymous source. The leak has revealed tentative release dates for the device in the US. According to the leaked doc, the AT&T branded Galaxy S4 handset will go for sale from April 26th.
T-Mobile has already officially confirmed May 1st as the release date for its version of the Galaxy S4, which is the same date also showed up on Staple’s leaked doc. As you can see in the image, the leak also mentioned Verizon will begin offering the device from May 30th. There’s no word on when/if the Galaxy S4 will make its way to the Sprint.However, the leak doesn’t mention the pricing of the device.
AT&T has recently announced customers will be able to purchase their version of the Galaxy S4 for $199.99 (16GB) and $299.99 (32GB) with a two-year contract.
The Galaxy S4— which boasts a Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor, 5-inch Super AMOLED HD 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, 13 megapixel rear-facing camera, 2 megapixel front-facing camera, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2600mAh battery, and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean — will be available for pre-order from tomorrow (April 16th) at AT&T.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details