AT&T and Sprint will be launching the HTC One smartphone on April 19. T-Mobile is also preparing to launch the smartphone on its network on April 24. It has been confirmed from a leaked screenshot of T-Mobile plans showing that it will begin offering the HTC One which is the 2013 flagship devices of the Taiwan based mobile manufacturer. It is further revealed that the HTC One will be launched in select retail and branded locations as well as on T-Mobile and Telesales.
It is already expected that the HTC One smartphone is being prepared to be launched by the US carrier on April 24.
HTC One packs a 5-inch FHD 1080p display with 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor with an amazing 4MP Ultrapixel camera. It can also shoot both HD video and still images in burst mode simultaneously using HTC Zoe mode. The device comes preinstalled with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with a quick update promised to v4.2 Jelly Bean build, which is latest and greatest version of Android OS.
The device will be available for $99 down payment from T-Mobile Stores with $20 monthly installment payments for 2-years. Online retailer, Best Buy is already taking pre-orders for the 32GB version of the T-Mobile HTC One smartphone.
Other carriers are also expected to carry the device in the US. For precise info, more reports will be updated.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details