According to a new report, Samsung is preparing to unveil a new high-end tablet in a couple of weeks. The retail name of the device is not known but the code name of the tablet will be known as “Roma”.
Samsung Galaxy Roma tablet can be expect to be running Google’s Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, feature 2GB of RAM, 5-megapixel camera with Autofocus, 1.9megapixel camera on the front of the device, 16GB of built-in storage, a powerful 9000mAh battery, and more. The purported Samsung tablet will be thinner and lighter than the Google Nexus 10. The Samsung Galaxy Tablet measuring 257×177.7×8.4 mm in dimension weighs 583g and it is packed with a 10.1-inch display with 2560×1600 pixels. The screen size of the tablet is equal to the screen size of the Tab 3 variant 10.1. Recently, we reported the alleged specs of the Galaxy Tab 3 variant 10.1.
The processor of the device will be Samsung’s own Exynos 5 Dual 1.7GHz dual-core with Mali-T604 Graphics processing unit. The outstanding spec of the device is it will include a microSD slot for additional storage expansion up to 128GB.
Connectivity features of the device are 3G/HSPA or 4G/LTE, N Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB, and more.
Official specs of the device will be updated very soon since the device is expected to be announced in a couple of weeks.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details