Yesterday, we reported about the possible release date for T-Mobile version of the HTC One handset. Finally, the official @TmobileHelp Twitter account has officially announced they will begin selling the HTC One handset from April 24th both in stores and online. This news lines up with yesterday’s leak.
T-Mobile’s HTC One handset will cost $99 as a sort of down payment and monthly instalments (which covers $20/month for 24 months). Purchased outright, the HTC One will retail for $579. Packed in an all-metal construction, HTC One handset has got a 4.7-inch 1080p S-LCD3 full HD screen, Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz, HTC Ultrapixel camera sensor, 32GB, 4G LTE radio and more. It will ship with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS with HTC’s Sense 5 UI on top of it.
T-Mobile is set to release the Samsung Galaxy S4 handset on May 1st, a week after HTC One’s launch. Interested consumers in the U.S. can grab the AT&T, Sprint versions of HTC One phones from stores on April 19th
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details