Finally, Samsung USA’s official website has officially confirmed the existence of the Verizon branded Galaxy S4 handset. The company has built two separate pages on its official website — one for the white frost Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 model, and one for the black myst colored edition. You can clearly note that Verizon’s version is very much identical to other carrier variants in the US, except Verizon 4G LTE branding on back.
Good news is that there’s no Verizon 4G LTE branding on home button of the Verizon branded Galaxy S4 handset. So, you can stop worrying about that if you are planning to purchase the device from Big Red network.
If you need a specs refresher, here is the list of the specs of Galaxy S4:
# 5-inch Super AMOLED HD display with 1080p resolution
$ 1.9GHz Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor
# 2GB of RAM
# 13MP camera on back side
# microSD card slot to accept 64GB cards
# NFC, micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0
# Smart Pause, S Voice, Air Gesture, Air View, Multi Shot
# Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean + TouchWiz UI
# 2,600mAh battery
However, Samsung hasn’t confirm the release date of the Verizon locked Galaxy S4 handset yet. According to a leaked Staples training doc, it is expected to hit the stores on May 30th. AT&T branded Galaxy S4 is rumored to release on April 26th, while T-Mobile is expected to carry it from May 5th.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details