The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is expected to be available in late May or in early June. But the specs of the smartphone are kept silent. According to a GL Benchmark result of the smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 having model number GT-S7272 will be running Google’s Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
From the benchmark screenshot, it has been further confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 will be packed with a VideoCore IV Graphics Processing unit so that the device will likely be packed by the same Broadcom chipset that is found on the Samsung Galaxy Grand and Galaxy S II Plus. It will be clocked at 1GHz for the two Cortex-A9 cores. It is further revealed that the screen resolution of the Galaxy Ace 3 will be 480×800 pixels.
It is expected that the device boasts a 5megapixel rear-facing camera and a 1500mAh battery. It can also be assumed that the smartphone will be available in two versions. The variant with model no GT-S7272 will be running Android 4.2.2 while another variant with GT-S7270 model will be powered by Android 4.1.2.
Samsung will be probably introducing the device in four color options like Metallic Black, Metallic Blue, Pure White, and Wine Red. The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 will be priced at €300 which is around $395.
Official specs of the device are expected soon.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details