A new smartphone from HTC bearing model number HTC 606w is being prepared to be announced. The smartphone has been approved by Telecommunication Equipment Certification Center MIIT in China. The device is similar to the HTC One 2013 flagship smartphone with two speakers on the front. HTC 606w also has design like HTC First.
HTC 606w is reportedly packed with a 4.3-inch 720p display powered by Snapdragon 400 chipset with dual Krait 200 cores. It sports 1GB of RAM, Adreno 305 GPU, and 16GB of internal storage. But the presence of a microSD slot for expanding the storage is not confirmed yet.
HTC Sense 5.0 customized UI of the newly announced HTC One will be one of the attractive features of the HTC 606w. The device will be running Google’s Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean mobile OS and it may sport an UltraPixel camera.
The device measures around 134.8×67.0x9.26mm in dimension and it weighs about 128g. Gray and Black will be the color options of the HTC 606w. It supports 1900/1800/900 MHz (I)/900 (VIII) MHz, GSM W-CDMA 2100 bands.
The device features Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS, and more. It could be available in two versions, a Dual SIM and a single SIM Variant.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details