Pantech has officially announced the Pantech Vega Iron smartphone which is powered by Google’s Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean version. The device is packed with a high-end specs and solid hardware under the hood.
The smartphone is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset (APQ8064T) and it is clocked at 1.7GHz. The device with a 5.0-inch 1920 x 1080p display sports a 2MP camera on the front and a 13MP camera on the back. It supports NFC, Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n and 4.0 + LE Bluetooth. Capacity of RAM is 2GB, internal storage is 32GB and a microSD slot will also be offered for additional storage. The Pantech Vega Iron supports an average capacitive Li-ion 2150mAh battery.
Some features like Project Butter enhancements, Multi Window, improved keyboard, 2 Home screens mode, Customized notification Panel, Page Buddy, Smart Rotation, Direct Call, Pop-up Play, Google Now, and more will be accessible to the users since the device is running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean version.
Major South Korean carriers KT, LG U+ and SK Telecom will be carrying the smartphone very soon. IM-A870K, IM-A870L and IM-A870LS will be the respective model numbers of the device for the carriers. The device will be available in Black and White color variants. But there is no more report regarding the official price tag of the Android powered smartphone.
The smartphone is expected to be available in other regions as well very soon. We will keep you updated.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details