Nokia Catwalk is already rumored to be announced by the Finnish mobile manufacturer soon. We already knew that Nokia would hold an event on May 15 in London and at that event, Nokia Catwalk will likely be announced. It is believed to be available by the end of June. Now leaked images of the Nokia Catwalk have been spotted online. Internal specs of the device could be same as the Nokia Lumia 920.
Coming to the specs, the device will be running Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8 OS and it will be made of Aluminum with 10.2mm in thickness and a 4.5-inch OLED screen. It will have both Xenon and LED flash to capture images in low light conditions. It is also rumored that the device supports simultaneous voice and LTE (SVLTE) communication. Since the device will be powered by Windows Phone 8, it will get all the attractive features as that of the current WP8 devices. It is expected to be heading to T-Mobile this summer.
A Nokia device called the Nokia EOS is also rumored to be announced very soon which will be the exclusive device for AT&T. The device is expected to feature a true PureView camera, with the same 41-megapixel camera found on the Nokia 808 PureView Symbian phone.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details