Finally, as they promised yesterday, Sprint has now begun offering pre-registration for their version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 handset over its official website, The 16GB edition will cost $149.99, if you switch your number to Sprint network. Otherwise, you’ll have to pay $249.99 with your signature on two-year contract agreement. Users can place their order either in Frost or Black Mist colored edition of the device.
Purchased outright, it will retail for $599.99 without any contract. Sprint has promised to ship the pre-ordered units by this coming Saturday, April 27th at your doorsteps, which is the same day the device hitting the stores nationwide. If, however, you’re dead-set on the 32GB edition of the Sprint locked Galaxy S4 handset.There’s no word on 32GB edition in the PR.
Here’s the specs refresher of the Galaxy S4:
- 5″ 1080p Super AMOLED HD display with 441 PPI
- 1.9GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 13 MP Rear shooter, 2MP front camera
- microSD card slot with support up to 64GB
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Available on 327 operators in 155 countries
- Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE Support, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, IR Blaster, MHL 2.0
- Temperature and humidity sensors (!)
- 2,600mAH battery
- 5.4” x 2.7” x .3”, 4.6 oz
S Translator, S Travel, S Voice Drive, S Health, Smart Pause, Air Gesture, and more.
If this is the phone you’ve been waiting on, hit the appropriate link below to place your order.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details