According to User Agent Profile, the upcoming Samsung Galaxy 4 Mini with GT-I9190 as model number has been confirmed. It is now listed on the official Samsung Mobile website. It will sport an AMOLED screen with the resolution of 960×540 pixels with a density of 256 pixels per inch.
The device was expected to be unveiled in the first week of this month which didn’t happen. There is no further report when it will be unveiled and what will be the expected price tag of the Galaxy S4 Mini.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is already expected to be packed with a 4.3-inch qHD AMOLED display, an 8MP camera with autofocus, a micro SD slot, LED flash, touch-focus, and face detection. It will be running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box.
The single SIM capable Galaxy S4 Mini smartphone will bear GT-I9190 model number but the dual version will have GT-I9192. LTE version of the Galaxy S4 mini will bear GT-I9195. The single SIM variant of the Galaxy S4 Mini could be equipped with a quad-core processor but the dual SIM Variant will likely be powered by a dual-core processor.
The smartphone is considered to be available in Black Mist and White Frost. Samsung will be introducing three variants of the smartphone according to storage i.e. 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB. We’ll keep you updated.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details