The Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone is up for pre-order in the US via different carriers including AT&T and Sprint. Other Wireless carriers are also expected to offer the device shortly. In China, the device will be offered by several major carriers. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is now available for sale via Samsungshop at 5199 Yuan which is around US$841.
The Smartphone is powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 5 Octa core processor and runs Google’s Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. It is packed with a 5-inch full HD AMOLED display with 1080p display. It sports 2GB of RAM, PowerVR SGX 544MP3 GPU, a 13 megapixel Auto-Focus rear-facing camera with Zero shutter lag, 2 megapixels front-facing camera with 1080p video calling support, 2,600mAh removable battery, a whole host of the Google services, and all the regular features of an Android phone.
The smartphone comes preinstalled with Smart Eye Tracking feature, S Voice Drive, S Health, S Translator Drama Shot, Air Gesture, and many more.
The respective model numbers of the device along with the Chinese carriers are given below:
#GT-I9500 3G and GT-I9508 LTE for China Mobile
#GT-I9502 Dual-SIM for China Unicom
#SGH-I959 CDMA/GSM for China Telecom
In South Korea, the smartphone will likely be up for pre-order on April 19 which is tomorrow and it will apparently be heading to SK Telecom, LG U+ and KT Service providers. The entire suite of Samsung Galaxy S4 accessories (Flip Cover, S View Flip Cover and many more) and their pricing has also been announced.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details