T-Mobile, AT&T, and Sprint have already confirmed the release dates and pricing for their versions of the Samsung Galaxy S4 handset. Verizon has yet to announce exact details on the availability of its GS4 handset. However, the Big Red network has tweeted via its official Twitter account that they are preparing for May launch of the device. Unfortunately, the carrier hasn’t revealed out a specific date.
A few days ago, a leaked Staples training doc has suggested tentative launch dates for U.S. based Galaxy S4 variants. According to that doc, Verizon is looking for release date of May 30th for GS4 over its network. If the information holds true, Verizon customers would have to wait so long to get their hands on this year’s most awaited Android phone. Other U.S. carriers have already planned to ship their devices by the end of this month, and users will be able to purchase them in stores from the first week of May month.
Here are the release dates of Galaxy S4 via AT&T, T-Mo, U.S. Cellular, and Sprint:
Verizon’s Galaxy S4 will sport a 5-inch Full HD 1080p screen, Snapdragon 600 quad-core CPU, 2GB RAM, 13MP rear-facing camera, 2,600mAh battery, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean + TouchWiz UX, and many of Samsung-specific exciting features.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details