With the official tweet confirming the existence of the Samsung Galaxy S4 on Big Red network, and while the carrier remains mum on a specific U.S. release date, there’s a new sign-up page pops up Verizon Wireless website, which makes it possible to show your interest on the planet’s highly-anticipated Android phone. But, still they made no mention of launch date and pricing of their version of the Galaxy S4 handset. For now, the device is coming to AT&T on April 23rd, while T-Mobile and Sprint will sell it online from April 24 and April 27 respectively.
If you are itching for a bit more official info, such as when you might be able to purchase the Verizon branded Galaxy S4 handset, you can drop your email addresses on the signup page, so that you can receive official information in regards to the Galaxy S4 Verizon launch which is set to take place in the near future. Of course, we’ll be providing all the rightful information we can on the Verizon availability anyway. Hit up the below link to head over to Verizon Galaxy S4 Sign Up page.
Some reliable sources are saying it will be coming to Verizon network by the end of May month. (May 30th is the tentative release date for Verizon GS4).
The device will be coming with a 5-inch Super AMOLED Full HD display with 1080×1920 pixels of resolution with 441 PPI, featuring a speedy quad-core processor clocked at 1.9GHz, 4G LTE and, 13MP camera, a massive battery and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung’s latest TouchWiz UI on top of it.
Source: Verizon Wireless
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details