Recently leaked images of the BlackBerry R10 was already spotted online and it was assumed that it will come with a low capacity 1800mAh battery. But today, according to a new source, the Canadian manufacturer will reportedly offer an average capacitive 2180mAh battery to power the device unlike expected before. The newly rumored BlackBerry R10’s battery is slightly larger than the BlackBerry Q10 which features a 2100mAh battery. BlackBerry R10 will allegedly be the first BlackBerry smartphone to come with a non-removable battery.
BlackBerry R10 smartphone will be the next smartphone after BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 smartphones which will be powered by BlackBerry’s brand new operating system BlackBerry 10. Other expected specs of the smartphone are that it will be packed with a 720×720 pixels with a display size of about 3.1 inches. 5MP rear-facing camera will be included along with a front-facing camera. RAM is 2GB and internal storage is 8GB which may be expandable via a microSD slot.
Brief Specs of the BlackBerry R10:
# 3.1-inch display, 720 x 720 resolution
# QWERTY keyboard
# 5MP rear camera, front camera
# 2GB of RAM
# 8GB internal storage
# 2180 mAh non-removable Battery
Further specs of the device may be revealed in the coming months. The availability details of the BlackBerry R10 will be updated as soon as possible when there is any further report regarding the release date.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details