Apple has quietly dropped the price of its iPhone 3GS to $49. Last Friday, AT&T also has slashed the price of previous generation Apple smartphone, which was launched first in 2099 summer, iPhone 3GS, from $99 to $49 with a new two-year or upgraded contract.
The Apple’s price drop offer is available to new customers as well as qualified existing upgrade customers, and represents a 50 percent drop in price from what Apple was most recently charging for the 3GS. You will get a brand new iPhone 3GS not a refurbished one.
Apple has founded a structure of selling last year’s iPhone model for $99 in the US, and we can predict that this will continue with the iPhone 4 in the summer. This is the first time, though, that the iPhone has cost just $49(from Apple). And yah, Of course, Apple is still selling the iPhone 4, with 16 and 32 GB versions going for $199 and $299, respectively.
Apple fans can buy a brand new iPhone 3GS(8GB in Black color only) with a two-year voice / data deal for $49, both AT&T and Apple Online Stores here. Hit the links at below.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details