You can now make Skype video calls on a widescreen TV from your iPhone. The new update is out for Skype on iOS devices today which expands the video calling facility to any Skype for TV clients.
With Skype on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, you can make and receive calls, and instant message anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world. You can also save on international calls and text messages to phones. Skype is free to download and easy to use.
You are enabled to do the following with other Skype users from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad:
1. Make free Skype-to-Skype voice and video calls over 3G and WiFi.
2. Share video calls on Skype with people on iPhone, PC, Mac or a Skype-enabled TV.
3. Talk face-to-face or show what you’re seeing with front- and rear-facing cameras.
Skype for TV is currently available on selected Panasonic and Samsung TVs. Skype is planning to add more brands and wider range of models.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details