In a move to compete the Verizon iPhone 4, AT&T is offering the iPhone 3GS 8GB just for $49! This seems quite odd of using an year-old device to compete with Verizon’s new iPhone 4, but the price tag of $49 answers everything.
AT&T’s iPhone 3GS will be $150 cheaper than the 16GB iPhone 4 and $250 cheaper than the 32GB model. AT&T can use this strategy for the next few months until the next release of the iPhone. This will give iPhone access to quite a lot of people now.
This move of AT&T proves that AT&T was falling back on getting customers on last year’s model although both the AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 handsets have their own unique capabilities.
Check out Verizon’s iPhone 4 here
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details