Consumer Reports has announced that the Verizon iPhone 4 is not enlisted as recommended. This is because of the same issue AT&T iPhone 4 had faced while realease. The signal reception and call drop issue. According to consumer Reports the Verizon iPhone 4 is also prone to drop calls when the signal is weak.
According to a research conducted by Consumer Reports, when the signal is low, the chances of call drop in iPhone 4 is higher than other available devices. Another thing with iPhone 4 is that, when you close the gap(As shown below) accidentally while talking, there is a high possibility that your call may drop.
Here is what Consumer Reports had to say “Unfortunately, it also shares with its sibling the possibility of compromised performance in low-signal conditions when used without a bumper or case.”
Watch the video of the research carried out by Consumer Reports scientists below:
We hope Apple will provide a solution for the Verizon iPhone 4 consumers soon.
Source: Consumer Reports
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details