Just as announced, Apple has introduced the iPad 2 today and surprisingly it is having all new completely new design and some improved hardware. Users won’t be feeling like it’s lacking for features. It comes with a faster A5 processor, new ultra-fast graphics, and two cameras—one front-side camera for FaceTime video chat. It’s even thinner than iPhone 4, measuring 8.8 mm. There are two versions of the iPad 2: a black one, and a white one.
Apple announced that its both the new iPad 2 (Black and White versions)will become available in stores and online beginning March 11. It’s capable enough for multi-tasking, video recording, FaceTime video calls and loads Apps faster. iPad 2 goes a little further with screen mirroring of up to 1080p with the help of its dual-core A5 chip. Apple has added three-axis gyrometer along with accelerometer in the iPad 2 for better gaming. The side switch will now offer users two options – Mute or Rotation lock.
Check out the Full Specifications Of Apple iPad 2.
The Apple iPad 2 will also come in CDMA and EV-DO flavor, which will be available through Verizon in the US. 3G versions will be compatible with AT&T’s and Verizon’s networks.
Price & Availability
The Apple iPad 2 will come on March 11 to the US, and the 3G model will be available on both AT&T and Verizon networks. Internationally, the intro date will be March 25 in 26 countries, including Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan and UK. Check out the pricing details here at below.
- # 16GB, Wi-Fi: $499
- # 32GB, Wi-Fi: $599
- # 64GB, Wi-Fi: $699
- # 16GB, Wi-Fi and 3G: $629
- # 32GB, Wi-Fi and 3G: $729
- # 64GB, Wi-Fi and 3G: $829
Apple’s forthcoming Digital AV Adapter will cost you $39.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details