Apple hasn’t yet announced about any third-party retailers availability for the iPad 2 yet. According to sources, it looks like the new iPad 2 will go on for sale by a number of retailers. It is confirmed that Best Buy retailer will be selling the Apple iPad 2 tablet starting March 11th.
Two more third-party sellers availability for the iPad 2. Both the Sam’s Club and Walmart retailers will be having the tablet from day one. Both retails giants have iPad 2 SKU numbers showing in their respective inventory systems.
Walmart has listed the the Apple’s second-generation iOS tablet on its website. Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (Verizon, AT&T) will cost you $628. Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi only version will be carry for $498.
The thinner Apple iPad 2 tablet is running on the latest iOS 4.3 on a Apple A5 processor, dual core CPU, 2x CPU speed, 9x graphics speed improvement and sporting Front and rear cameras, 720p HD video recording capability, sporting 9.7 inches screen, Gryoscope, Wi-Fi, CDMA EvDo, 32GB/64Gb/16GB memory storage, FaceTime, Garage Band and iMovie apps, 1080p HD video output, SmartCovers and more. It will be in AT&T and Verizon models, white and black iPads.
Check out the Full Specifications Of Apple iPad 2.
Here’s how the price listings of iPad 2 looks like on Walmart website:
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details