The folks at iFixit have managed to tear down the latest Apple iPad 2. iFixit tear down of the iPad 2 (the Wi-Fi variant), reveals that Apple has equipped the 512MB of RAM. According to the disassembled iPad 2 pictures, there is much less space inside the latest iPad 2.
There are no much surprises in the new iPad 2 manufacturing, it got the 16GB of Toshiba TH58NVG7D2FLA89 NAND Flash, 1GHz A5 chip, a massive battery, a way thinner LCD display package, small speakers, and a few Texas Instruments, ST Micro chips (ST Micro AGD8 2103 Gyroscope, Accelerometer) and Broadcom equipment. The magnets and sensor for the Smart Cover have been also identified in the tablet.
The front panel is glued to the case, which makes it impossible to remove it without shattering the glass. The iFixit team will come up with a better solution for this problem. So don’t try it on your own to dismantle it. In the same case, the original iPad was clipped in, using tabs. Check out more pictures and the video after the break. Click on the source link at below to see the complete tear down part of the iPad 2.
Check out the Full Specification Of Apple iPad 2.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details