Last week, the retail price and Bill of material estimates of the Samsung Galaxy S4 were revealed. Today, we have found prices of the accessories of the device together with their tentative release dates.
According to SamMobile, list of the accessories along with the expected release dates of the Samsung Galaxy S4 are shown below.
|Name of the accessory||Retail Price||Release date|
|S View Cover||$69,99||Week 14|
|Wireless Charging Pad / Cover||$49,99||Week 17|
|Flip Cover||$34,99||Week 14|
|Extra Battery Kit||$29,99||Week 15|
|Protective Cover+||$19,99||Week 14|
|Body Scale||$129,99||Week 15|
In addition to the above accessories, another source SamsungMania has also suggested that the Universal audio docking orb of the device will be priced at $119.82 and it will be released in Week 17. For premium audio dock, it will be available for $774.14 but the availability is unknown yet.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with features such as Smart Eye Tracking feature, S Voice Drive, S Health, S Translator Drama Shot, Air Gesture, and many more.
Few hours ago, we reported that the smartphone will be heading to the US and it will be carried by T-Mobile on May 1. The US service provider will become the first carrier to offer the device in the region.
It is notable that leaked pictures of the actual smaller version of the Galaxy S4 called the Galaxy S4 Mini were spotted online and it may be announced in June or July.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details