We just reported about the UK pre-order availability of the Samsung’s newest phone – Galaxy S4. If you are residing in the United States and eagerly waiting to get your hands on it, we’ve a great news for the Americans. AT&T USA has officially confirmed that it would be the first carrier to carry the Samsung Galaxy S4 handset on U.S. soil.
AT&T will offer the Galaxy S4 for $249.99 with your signature on a two-year contract agreement. AT&T has also noted that it will officially up for pre-order from April 16. Unfortunately, there’s no word when exactly AT&T will begin selling it. It has already been confirmed that T-Mobile will start selling it from May 1st. However, there is still no word yet on exactly how much T-Mobile is planning to charge for its version of the Galaxy S4 handset.
Here’s the full list of the highlights of the Galaxy S4:
# 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED screen at 1080p resolutions
# 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core CPU
# 2GB RAM/Adreno 320 GPU
# 13MP main camera with Dual Shot and 1080p HD video recording @ 30fps
# 2MP front-facing snapper
# microSD card slot for memory expansion up to 64GB
# NFC, Wi-Fi a/b/f/n/ac, BT 4.0, micro USB, GPS
# 2,600mAh battery
# Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean + TouchWiz UX
Hopefully, Verizon and Sprint will also comes up very soon with announcements about their versions of the Galaxy S4 launching plans.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details