The Motorola X Phone was already claimed to be unveiled at Google I/O in May and it might be offered starting June or July. But a new report has suggested that the Motorola X phone will be released in August or later. But the Motorola X phone was already rumored to be available on July 8 and was claimed to be available for $299 by signing a contract agreement with Verizon.
There is no precise reason for delaying the release of the device. The smartphone is reportedly in the early prototype phase currently.
The device with a 4.8-inch screen display will be made of sapphire glass. You might already know that sapphire glass is a type of aluminum oxide and it is nearly three times tougher than Gorilla Glass.
The device will be powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor clocked at 2GHz. Qualcomm launched the Snapdragon 800 processor at CES event this year. Most of the latest high-end Android handsets are being powered by Snapdragon 600 processors. The smartphone may not have microSD slot to expand the storage.
Google’s future version Android 5.0.0 mobile Operating system, rumored to be called Key Lime Pie is also expected to be announced at the Google I/O event. The Motorola X Phone seems to be running the latest version. Like Sony Xperia Z, the Motorola X Phone will likely be water resistant.
Further official specs of the smartphone will be updated.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details