We are just a few more hours away from the Apple big event, when we get the official glimps of the real iPad 2. Here we got a mockup unit raised in China, claiming to be the next generation of the iPad, the iPad 2. China based DGtle has released this set of pictures. All the mocked up pictures meeting the exact criteria with hardware speculation that we’ve been hearing about the upcoming iPad 2.
Here we can see the iPad with thinner profile, bigger speaker grill on the back, and of course, rear- and front-facing cameras as we expected and back is completely flat. And we can see a slot opposite the volume and mute buttons. The SIM card slot looks positioned exactly where the micro-SD card reader slot that we’ve been seeing in the leaked images of rumored iPad 2.
We will be updating you the official and original images of iPad 2 in the coming hours. Keep coming here for further updates.
Check out the Full Specifications Of iPad 2.
Check out the images after the break.
Leave a comment
- [Download] Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR M Getting Maintenance Update 98.15.66
- [Download] Samsung Galaxy S5 and Tab 7.0 Plus Getting Maintenance Update XXMC3
- AT&T HTC One’s Bootloader Unlocked via HTCDev.com, Root Applied and CWM Recovery Installed
- [Download] Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update 9.8.2Q-122 Available Now
- ZTE Geek Full Specifications And Price Details