Finally, Google has released the updated YouTube app with support for iPad and the new iPhone 5 handset. A few months ago, Apple has removed the official YouTube app from iOS 6 build. Good see that the search giant has added the YouTube app support Apple’s iPad tablet too. The update brings clickable links in video descriptions, improved accessibility with VoiceOver. The version number of the app is v184.108.40.20636.
Users can now tap on logo to open their guide of channels and you can also add or remove the videos from your playlists. Here’s the full changelog of YouTube app 220.127.116.1136 for iPhone 5 and iPad:
- # Optimized for iPad and iPhone 5
- # Stream videos with AirPlay
- # Tap logo to open your Guide of channels
- # Add and remove videos from your playlists
- # Clickable links in video descriptions
- # Improved accessibility with VoiceOver
The updated YouTube app is now available in iTunes store for downloading. Go grab it!