Today, the Finland-based Rovio Entertainment, creators of the smashing Angry Birds, launched its latest mobile application game Bad Piggies in Taipei. The game in now officially available on iOS and Android operating systems.
As usual the Pigs will be after the eggs again but as usual, nothing goes according piggy’s plan. With more than 60 levels hours of fun like pig-crashing, exploding, and flying is expected. Other than these funs the game also features 30 puzzles which will require playing a level several times to achieve all the objectives such as building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars.
Features of Bad Piggies
● 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun
● 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels
● Free updates
● 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls
● 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more
Download and Install Bad Piggies from Google Play now.
Watch the promo here: