If you are looking to grab the new Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G handset, which has been originally announced at CES 2012 event earlier this year by T-Mobile, you’ll be able to pick one up very soon. It has been officially confirmed that the T-Mobile branded Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G handset is set to debut on March 21st in some T-Mobile stores and it will be available to purchase nationwide, starting March 28th. The Galaxy S Blaze 4G handset is priced at $149.99 after a $50 mail-in-rebate and a two-year contract agreement with the carrier. This handset is one of T-Mobile’s newer 42Mbps devices.
- # 3.97-inch Super AMOLED display.
- # Android 2.3 Gingerbread and should be upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS in future.
- # Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 processor at 1.5 GHz.
- # 5MP rear camera with with 720p video recording capabilities.
- # 1.3MP front-facing camera.
- # Memory expansion support up to 32GB via microSD cards.
The details about storage capacity, RAM capacity, battery capacity of the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G handset are still unknown at the moment. Stay tuned for our next update about this handset, when we might actually those details.