A new version of the One UI 5 beta update is now available for Samsung Galaxy S22 series handsets. The update was first made available in the US region. A couple of days after, the Android 13-based One UI Beta 4 update is also being rolled out the Galaxy S22 users in India and Germany. Beta 4 version brings at least a dozen of bug fixes, improvements, and improvements. This update also brings the October month’s security patch.
The update now rolling out over the air and Samsung labeled the build no’s as S908XXU2ZVJ2 / S908BOXMZVJ2 / S908BXXU2ZVJ2. This latest build ZVJZ weighs over 1.5GB
The update also fixed the bugs related to the DND mode, Object Eraser, Samsung DeX, and Quick Share. Samsung also fixed the continuous beeping sounds and vibration issue with the fourth beta update. Samsung also fixed constant beeping sounds and vibration issues with the fourth beta update. Other fixes are including – crashes while entering app folders, crashes during wallpaper changes, cashes while using S Pen Air command, and more. This update has added the ability to add/remove Favorites and Recent features in the Gallery app. Here is the full list of bug fixes and improvements coming along with the update:
- Improved Favorites and Recent items can be added and, removed from the Gallery album
- Fixed the issue and executed sleep mode automatically
- Fixed the issue occurring vibration sound/beep sound, continuously
- Fixed crash when entering the App folder
- Fixed crash when changing wallpapers
- Fixed crash in S pen Air Command
- Fixed the problem of the Object eraser not working
- Fixed vibration feedback not working in the Home gesture
- Fixed the frame-breaking issue when entering from Widget to Home
- Deleted Multi-user function
- Other minor bug fixes
Samsung also says they couldn’t fix some issues yet. Here is the list of known issues that are currently faced by the Galaxy S22 series owners.
- When the phone screen is off while DeX is running, a black screen is displayed on the monitor
- After receiving the file with QuickShare, if you try to open it in the receiving pop-up, an ‘Unable to open file’ pop-up occurs (The file is received normally)
- Forced Close occurs when the filter is selected from the lock screen menu, during the Wallpaper image multi-pack setting
If you are from the US/India/Germany and own any of the galaxy S22 series handsets, you can check for the Android 13 One UI 5 beta 4 ZVJZ update manually by heading to your phone’s Settings > Software update menu and installing it.