Just a while ago, we reported about the leak of official specifications of the Galaxy S23 and the Galaxy S23+ handsets. But if you’re more excited about the company’s next top tier Galaxy model, which is also shaping up to be an exciting one, a new leak just surfaced online giving away some new information about the full spec sheets for the Galaxy S23 Ultra, alongside more detailed specifications of the Galaxy S23 and S23+ phones.
As you can see in the above image, it reveals about the camera system of the Galaxy S23 Ultra, which is composed of 5 sensors and a main sensor of 200MP – talking about dazzling low-light images, up to 10x optical zoom with OIS, up to 100x space zoom capabilities. We could also see the handset utilizes the 4nm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, a 5,000mAh battery, and ultrarich Galaxy ecosystem features.
Of course, we’re not learning plenty of new information too. The Galaxy S23 Ultra will stick with a 6.8″ Infinity-O Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display — 3088 x 1400p resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 500ppi, and Gorilla Glass Victus 2 protection. Expect RAM and storage options up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB/1TB storage, though the base model is kept to a relatively paltry 8GB RAM/256 GB. Along with 200Mp sensor, the triple-lens setup along the back also includes 12MP ultrawide camera, 10MP 3x telephoto camera, and you can record videos delivering 8K 30fps, 4K 60fps, FHD 60fps quality. Around the front, it trades a 12MP autofocus selfie camera with 4K HDR video recording capabilities and for the usual round of selfies or video calls
It also has an under-display fingerprint reader, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, dual-SIM card slot, eSIM, GPS, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, USB Type-C port, an IP68 rating, 45W wired charging speeds, 10W wireless charging, and reverse wireless charging. It works on various 5G bands including n1, n2, n3, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n38, n40, n41, n46, n75, n77 and n78.
Here’s the full specs recap of the Galaxy S23 Ultra:
- Display: 6.8-inch Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with 3088 x 1440 pixel resolution and 1-120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ support, 500 PPI, Gorilla Glass Victus 2 protection
- Chipset: 4nm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 45W wired and 10W wireless charging support
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB/512GB/1TB internal storage options (no microSD card slot)
- Cameras: Four rear-facing cameras, LED flash, scene optimizer, auto framing, quick launch, HDR10+
- Primary Sensor: 200MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, 23mm, OIS, 85-degree field of view
- Secondary Sensor: 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 13mm, 120-degree field of view
- Tertiary Sensor: 10MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 69mm, OIS, 36-degree field of view, 3x optical zoom
- Quaternary Sensor: 10MP periscope telephoto sensor with f/4.9 aperture, 230mm, OIS, 11-degree field of view, 10x optical zoom, 100x Space Zoom
- Selfie Shooter: 12MP single front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 25mm, 80-degree field of view, HDR10+
- Special Camera Features: Camera modes and interfaces: Single Take, Photo, Video, Night, Pro, AR Doodle, Panorama, Food, Portrait, Portrait Video, Pro Video, Super Slow-mo, Slow motion, Hyperlapse, Director’s View, AI Restoration
- Video Recording Capabilities: 8K video recording at 30fps, 4k video at 60fps (rear and front cameras), FHD at 60fps
- OS: Android 13 with One UI 5.1
- IP Rating: IP68 water and dust resistance
- Audio: Two Dolby Atmos speakers
- Fingerprint: Under-display scanner
- Sensors: Facial recognition, accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, light sensor, proximity sensor
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, UWB, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, USB Type-C
- Location Trackers: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Color Options: Black, green, cream, and lavender
The S23 Ultra model measures 78.1 x 163.4 x 8.9 mm, and weighs 233 grams. Dimensions and weights of the Galaxy S23+ and Galaxy S23 also mentioned as – 76.2 x 157.8 x 7.6 mm, 195 grams, 70.9 x 146.3 x 7.6 mm, and 167 grams, respectively. The Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra run Android 13-based One UI 5.1 out of the box.