As expected earlier, the Chinese company has officially announced its more affordable mid-range Android phone in X series: Honor X6. This device comes equipped with a Helio G-series octa-core SoC, a 50-megapixel main camera, a big battery, and a FullView display with a waterdrop notch on top to place a selfie camera.
Honor X6 offers Eye Comfort mode, eBook mode, and dark mode. It also has some pretty photography features such as portrait mode, panorama, time-lapse photography, and 1080p video recording. Here is the list of the features of the handset.
- 6.5-inch TFT LCD HD+ screen with 720×1600 pixels of resolution and 20:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor (4*A53 2.0GHz + 4*A53 1.5GHz)
- Android 12 OS Magic UI 6.1 integration
- 50MP camera with f/1.8 aperture with depth camera (f/2.4) & macro camera (f/2.4)
- 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture (wide)
- 4GB LPDDR4X
- 64GB and 128GB storage which is expandable up to 1TB with micrSD card slot support
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac
- 4G LTE, USB-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging capability
Honor X6 will be available to choose among Ocean Blue, Titanium Silver, and Midnight Black colored variants. As of now, there is no official word on pricing and exact release date for the global markets.