Honor went ahead and silently announced the Honor X7a, which was leaked in the last week of 2022. The phone is actually a budget offering Android phone with decent specifications, and it is quite similar to its predecessor – the Honor X7, but it has a considerable little upgrades in terms of specifications.
The Honor X7a comes with a 6.7-inch IPS LCD with FHD+ resolution offering up to 90Hz refresh rate, and TUV Rheinland certification for eye protection. Under the hood, it is powered by a MediaTek MT6765H processor, while its predecessor was launched with Qualcomm Snapdragon 680. The MediaTek chipset of X7a is built with 4xA53 2.3GHz+4xA53 1.7Ghz cores, and it is paired with 6 gigabytes of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage, which is expandable tp to 1TB using microSD card.
For photography, it has got a quad camera system on the back – a 50MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, 2MP macro unit, and a 2MP depth unit. The front camera also remains unchanged. It has an 8MP selfie camera located inside the water-drop notch on the top of the device.
There’s a 6,000 mAh battery with 22.5W charging support. It boots Android 12 with Magic UI 6.1 and comes in silver, black, and blue colors. It has got a side-mounted fingerprint scanner embedded in the power button.
Honor X7a Specs
- 6.7 inch LCD panel with 1600x720px resolution, 90 Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek MT6765H chipset
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 12 OS with Magic UI 6.1
- Rear cams: 50MP HD Camera (F1.8) + 5MP Wide Angle Camera (F2.2)
+ 2MP Depth Camera (F2.4) + 2MP Macro Camera (F2.4)
- 8MP front facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.1, a USB-C port, and a 3.5mm headset jack
- Dimension: 167.48×76.85×8.27 mm; Weight: 197 grams
- 6,000mAh battery with 22.5W charging speeds
Pricing in the Middle East countries is set at RMB 799 (~$116), and you can buy starting today.