Huawei has added another device to its Nova 10 series handsets. Earlier this month, the manufacturer has announced the Nova 10 and Nova 10 Pro. Well, today, the new Huawei nova 10 SE has joined the party with the vanilla and Pro models, launched at an event in South Africa.
The Huawei nova 10 SE is a mid ranger Android phone with 1080MP camera, a FHD+ OLED 90Hz display with center top hole punch to place a selfie camera, triple camera setup on back side, and 4,500mAh battery under the hood. Below is the full list of the features of this device.
- 6.67-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution
- 20:9 aspect ratio, and a 90Hz refresh rate
- 108MP primary camera with 8MP ultra-wide sensor and a 2MP macro lens
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal storage
- 4,500mAh battery with 66W fast charging speeds
- Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB-C port
- Android 12 OS with Magic UI skin on top
- measures 7.39mm thickness, and weighs around 184 grams
As of now, we don’t have accurate information about the processor of this handset and there is also no word from the company whether it has 5G connectivity modem on this device or not. It doesn’t have any support for Google apps and services. Global release dates and price details of the Huawei Nova 10 SE are yet to be known.