The iQOO Neo7 smartphone made its debut in October 2022 with a Dimensity 9000+ chipset onboard. Later, the manufacturer has also added an SE version and a Racing variant to the Neo7 lineup with Dimensity 8200, and Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 chipsets, respectively, but none of these smartphones were announced outside of China.
It seems India would be the first global market for the Neo7 smartphone that will travel outside of China. To recall, the previous-gen Neo6 SE with an old Snapdragon 870 arrived internationally without the “SE” in the title name, while the flagship-tier Neo6 remained exclusive to China. Based on this scenario, we guess that the Neo7 SE will be rebranded as the iQOO Neo7 5G in the Indian market.
vivo has officially confirmed the iQOO Neo7 5G will be launched in India on February 16th through Amazon India. Thus, it will also be the first Dimensity 8200-poweredchipset to hit the Indian markets. Indian version will have similar specs as that of the Neo7 SE handset.
Here’s the specs recap of the Chinese version of the iQOO Neo7 SE 5G
- 6.78-inch flat AMOLED panel with Full HD+ resolution, a refresh rate of 120Hz
- Dimensity 8200 chipset
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM + 128GB UFS 4.0, 8GB + 256GB, 12B + 256GB, 16GB + 256GB, and 12GB + 512GB
- Rear cameras: 64 MP OIS primary + 2 MP depth + 2 MP macro
- Android 13 OS based FunTouchOS 13 customizations
- Under-display fingerprint sensor
- 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging speeds support
- USB-C port, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, NFC, and an IR blaster
There is word yet on the price about the Indian version of the Neo7 SE handset. The base model of the Neo7 SE was launched in China for 2,299 Yuan (which roughly translates to 27,900).