A while ago, iQOO launched Neo7 and Neo7 SE phones with Dimensity 9000+ SoC and Dimensity 8200 respectively. As expected, iQOO is preparing to launch a special edition of the same phone on December 29th – the iQOO Neo7 Racing Edition. This edition will be powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen chipset under the hood.
As per the teaser poster, there won’t be any change in the design of the iQOO Neo7 Racing Edition, and it comes with a leather-like finsh on the back. According to the source, the handset will be rocking a Pro+ display with 120Hz refresh rate, accompanied by Snapdragon 8+ gen 1 octa-core SoC, clocked at 3.2GHz speeds, 16GB RAM+512GB UFS 3.1 storage under the hood.
On the front, it is expected to pack a 16 megapixel camera with f/2.45 for selfies and video calls. There will be a triple camera unit on the back side which consists of a 50MP Sony IMX766V sensor+8MP ultra-wide+2MP macro unit. The entire hood will be backed up by a bigger 5,000mAh battery, which has 120W charging ultra-fast flash charging capability.
Here is the list of the rumored specs of the iQOO Neo7 Racing Edition:
- 6.78-inch Full HD+ AMOLED with 2400×1080px resolution, and 120Hz refresh rate
- 3.2GHz Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform SoC
- 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- 50MP camera with 1/1.56″ Sony IMX766V sensor, f/1.88 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3,GPS/GLONASS
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
The iQOO Neo7 Racing Edition will be offered in two colors: Orange and Blue. We should know more details about the price and in-store availability of the handset on the launch date.