Last month, Logitech and Tencent announced that they were working on a handheld cloud gaming device by blending the Logitech G brand’s hardware know-how with Tencent’s software prowess. The hardware manufacturer has officially launched the new Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld at an event today. It is now available for pr-order through Amazon USA and Amazon Canada for $399 and $400 CAD respectively. The device will start shipping on October 18th.
Logitech and Tencent have collaborated with Microsoft and Nvidia to get support for Xbox Cloud and GeForce Now gaming. This device lets you play games from your PC remotely using the Stream Link app. You will also be able to use Google Stadia, AmazonLuna, YouTube, and Netflix apps on this device.
The G Cloud Gaming Handheld lets you stream games in 1080p at up to 60 frames per second on its 7-inch FHD screen. The device has a light and streamlined 1080p HD screen with long-lasting battery life. There is a 2-year limited hardware warranty available for this device. Here is the list of features.
- 7-inch IPS LCD FHD display with 1920×1080 p resolution and 450 typical nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon SD720G processor
- TF card expansion
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1 with aptX
- 3.5mm stereo port, USB-C headphone support
- Controls: A / B / X / Y buttons, D-Pad, L & R analog joysticks, L & R bumpers, L & R analog triggers, L & R option buttons, G button, and Home button
- 12+ hour battery life
- Weight: 463 grams