Putting an end to all the rumors about the much awaited Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE, the mobile has been officially introduced for Sprint. The Motorola’s Photon Q is Sprint’s first 4G LTE smartphone with a physical QWERTY keyboard and featuring global roaming device, incase you travel around the world.
The Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE has a 4.3-inch touchscreen, a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM. It includes 8GB of internal storage, supports microSD cards up to 32GB in capacity, an 8 MP rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording, a secondary front-facing camera, NFC, and it runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich.Another thing you need to know is its 1785mAh battery which provides up to 7.5 hours of talk time.
Key features on Motorola PHOTON Q include:
- Android™ 4.0.4, Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Rear-facing 8MP camera with 1080p video capture and playback so you can leave your digital camera at home. Plus, those photos can be set to automatically upload to Google+™ so you don’t have to worry about accidently deleting them.
- Front-facing HD camera for easy Google+™ Hangout video chats or conference calls
- Mirror mode when connected with HDMI cable (sold separately) to view images, files and movies on a larger screen, like your TV at home.
- Sprint ID, offering an innovative way to personalize an Android smartphone with apps, widgets, ringtones and more all, in a single download
- NFC support to share links, apps, YouTube™ clips and more with Android™ Beam
While it’s nice to see Sprint finally acknowledge the existence of the Photon Q in an official manner, the carrier hasn’t announced any details about pricing or when the phone will be in stores.We will have to wait for more updates.