The Chinese manufacturer will officially unveil the OnePlus 11 handset in the coming weeks, but that hasn’t stopped the internet from churning. Through previous rumours, teasers and the recent benchmark testings, we pretty much know everything to expect from the OnePlus 11 handset on the hardware front. There is the latest specs drop coming from TENAA, a Chinese certifying authority website.
The full specs list for the OnePlus 11 has revealed in detail, revealing information about display size, cameras and more. The handset has recently passed through AnTuTu platform and managed to get the highest score over 1.3 million points, surpassing other leading phones such as iQOO 11, Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro, and vivo X Fold+.
Finally, the OnePlus 11 has also appeared on TENAA with model number PHB110, confirming the following list of the specifications and features:
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ 3D curved LTPO AMOLED display with 3216 x 1440px resolution, 120Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Octa Core SoC at the helm clocked at 3.18GHz
- Adreno 740 GPU
- Hasselblad branding 50MP primary, 48MP ultrawide, and 32MP telephoto cameras
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Pre-installed Android 13 with ColorOS 13 (in China) / OxygenOS 13 (Global)
- Under-display fingerprint sensor, alert slider, gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, face recognition
- USB-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.1×74.1×8.53mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, NFC, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS
- 4870mAh battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging, wireless charging, reverse wireless charging
All the above specs are coinciding with the previous rumors. OnePlus 11 is set to hit the Indian markets on February 7th. OnePlus 11 colors will be available in Glossy Green and Matte Black colored variants. We’ll find out more about these features and get a full reveal of the OnePlus 11 handset during the launch event.