The Chinese manufacturer has finally launched the new Redmi K60 and Redmi K60 Pro handsets. Both the phones have 120Hz 2K AMOLED displays with Dolby Vision, and powered by Snapdragon processors under the hood. The vanilla Redmi K60 comes with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, while the flagship K60 Pro has got the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.
Specs wise, the Redmi K60 Pro boasts a 6.67” AMOLED with a so-called 2K resolution gathering 3200 x 1440 pixels. Xiaomi claims that the panel has 120Kz refresh rate, 480 Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, 68.7 billion colors, and its peak brightness can reach 1400 nit. There is a single punch hole in the center for the 16 MP selfie camera. The display has a fingerprint sensor underneath it. There is a punch hole on the display that accommodates a 16MP snapper for making video calls, and taking selfies.
Inside, this powerhouse got Qualcomm’s Snapdragon octa-core processor with 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPPDDR5x 8533Mbps RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) / 256GB / 512GB UFS 4.0 storage options onboard.
On the back side, K60 Pro comes packed with a triple camera setup – 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.49″ Sony IMX800 sensor, f/1.88 aperture, OIS + EIS, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8K video recording. Xiaomi says it has improved processing speeds, and object recognition for its own AI filters.
The device naturally boots MIUI 14 UI on Android 13. The rest of the specs are including dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.3, GNSS, NFC, and USB Type-C. The redmi Pro drawl its full power from a 5000mAh battery, which has 120W fast charging and 30W wireless charging speeds. It charges the device from 0 to 100% in 19 minutes.
The vanilla Redmi K60 comes packed with the previous gen but much capable Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Soc, paired with L8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage. It also boasts the same 6.67″ AMOLED 120Hz display with 2K resolution. There is a massive 5500mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging and 30W wireless charging.
For photography, the K60 packs a 60MP primary camera with OIS, an 8MP ultrawide lens, and a 2MP macro lens. The handset also has a 5,000 sq.mm cooling solution with a vapor chamber, and runs MIUI 14 based on Android 13 out of the box.
Redmi K60, and K60 Pro specifications
- K60 and K60 Pro: 6.67-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) 2K TCL 12-bit AMOLED 20:9 display, 120Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz PWM high-frequency dimming, up to 1400 nits peak brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- Redmi K60 Pro: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform Octa Core SoC with Adreno 740 GPU
Redmi K60: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform Octa Core SoC clocked at 3.2GHz with Adreno next-gen GPU
- K60 Pro: 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPPDDR5x 8533Mbps RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) / 256GB / 512GB UFS 4.0 storage
K60: 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- K60 Pro: 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.49″ Sony IMX800 sensor, f/1.88 aperture, OIS + EIS, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8K video recording
K60: 64MP rear camera with Omnivision OV64B sensor, OIS + EIS, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- K60 and K60 Pro: 16MP
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 5G SA/NSA,Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (K60 Pro) / 5500mAh (K60) battery with 120W (K60 Pro) / 67W (K60) wired fast charging, and 30W wireless charging
Redmi K60 and K60 Pro handsets will be available to purchase in China from December 31. Users can grab the Redmi K60 Pro in Black, White, Cyan, and Blue colors, while the K60 handset goes in Black, White, Cyan, and Blue colors.
- K60 Pro 8GB + 128GB: 2499 Yuan ($358)
- K60 Pro 8GB + 256GB: 2699 Yuan ($387)
- K60 Pro 12GB + 256GB: 2999 Yuan ($430)
- K60 Pro 12GB + 512GB: 3299 Yuan ($473)
- K60 Pro 16GB + 512GB: 3599 Yuan ($516)
- K60 8GB + 128GB: 3299 yuan ($473)
- K60 8GB + 256GB: 3599 yuan ($516)
- K60 12GB + 256GB: 3899 yuan ($559)
- K60 12GB + 512GB: 4299 yuan ($616)
- K60 16GB + 512GB: 4599 yuan ($660)