A couple of days ago, a bunch of press renders of the upcoming Redmi Pad tablet have leaked online. Today, the manufacture has confirmed about the arrival of the Redmi Pad to India. Redmi will be launching its first ever tablet at an event in India on October 4th at 12 PM. The release poster has teased the back panel of the Redmi Pad tablet in Mint Green color. No other details were provided.
Specs wise, Redmi Pad will have a 10.6-inch LCD display with 2K resolution running on a MediaTel Helio chipset. Other color options will be Graphite Gray, and Moonlight Silver. Below is the list of the features of the tablet:
- 10.6-inch LCD display with 2000 x 1200 pixels of resolution
- Display has 90Hz refresh rate and 1599:1 contrast ratio
- MediaTek Helio G99 6nm octa-core chipset
- MIUI Pad 13 OS based Android 12 OS
- 8MP camera on rear side
- 8MP camera front-facing Focus-Frame camera with an FOV of 105°
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB UFS 2.2 on-board storage
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1 USB-C
- Quadra speakers with Dolby Atmos integration
- 8000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support
- Bundled adapter will go up to 22.5W.
check out Redmi Pad full technical specifications
The Redmi Pad is being advertised as the “right choice for entertainment, gaming, e-learning, and browsing.” Xiaomi has also announced they will be launching their much awaited 200MP camera phone – Xiaomi 12T Pro on the same day at a global launch event in Munich, Germany, along with the vanilla Xiaomi 12T model and Redmi Buds 4 Pro. The cellular version is also rumored to come with a different screen size at 11.2-inches and a 7,800mAh battery. We will know more details on launch day.