- * Wide screen of 4-inch and WVGA 800×480 resolution display
- * 1.2GHz dual-core Processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 Lite SoC, 1GB Ram
- * 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash pair up with 1.3MP front camera
- * Supports Google Wallet-Turning the smartphone into a wallet using Near Field Communication (NFC) to make safe purchases at more than 100,000 participating retailers
- * Battery 2,100mAh.Bluetooth 4.04 GB internal memory and an expandable micro SD slot
- * S Beam and All Share Play facilities
Major metropolitan areas in which Sprint 4G LTE is expected to be available in the coming months include Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orleans, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. Sprint 4G LTE is now available in 19 cities, including Atlanta, Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, Kansas City and San Antonio.